Here is some answer:
Customer engagement strategy has to be local in nature. Customer conversation has to factor in the “local” aspects of the customer. One great technology available for business is geo-location or mapping technology.When a customer or prospect is placed on a map based on his/her address, it provides a set of valuable information which can help business to improve their engagement.
Key areas where business can leverage mapping technology are:
1. developing geographic / location specific marketing and sales ( engagement) plan
2. capturing clients attention if they have opt-in for location disclosure in their mobile application
3. optimizing Sales teams operation in terms of route / territory assignment
4. knowledge of shifting client base – hence readjusting the marketing plan
5. provide location specific data to clients so that they optimize their experience ( location of purchase etc)
Hence, customer engagement has to factor in the location specific information to achieve better results.
Does App world improve engagement ?
Geoffrey Moore , the technology forecaster has published a white paper about how companies are moving from systems which records business activities to systems which manages engagements across the business – customer, employee community and shareholders.
Think Engagement is vehicle to connect to the world. Let us talk.